swedanam is a very ancient Ayurvedic therapy where detoxification of Skin is done with the help of steam.
It is a Sanskrit word which means “Sweat”, thus it is a process of sweating of body Helps to relieve stress, improves skin texture, nourishes skin, improves circulation in the body.
It is helpful in osteoarthritis, rheumatoid, musculoskeletal disorders, paraplegia, hemiplegia etc.
There are several types of classification and modification in this therapy the most common is as follows :
- With the use or without the use of direct heat.
- Applied to the whole body or locally.
- in the wet form of the formulation or dry form.
- based on constituents, intensity as mild, medium or strong.
- Helps in removal of toxins from the body.
- give skin a smooth texture
- helps in fighting depression
- Helps in improve digestion.
- Increase blood circulation of the body.
to know more about Yogmudra Studio, Click here.