Panchakarma is a very sophisticated process that is consist of various Ayurvedic and cathartic therapies to clean your body and subconscious mind by removing the impurities of emotional and physical waste.
It is curative as well as a preventive traditional way to flush out the toxins and impurities of our the body.
This method also has various medicinal qualities that help cure diseases. Along with these benefits, this practice helps in the relaxation of the entire body.
Panchakarma i.e Five karma is an excellent Method of Ayurvedic treatment if is also known as “Ayurveda Unique medical practice”,
where different types of processes are used to remove the cause of disease and purifies the blood five types of Flaw which are mainly covered under the treatment.
Different types of treatments which are covered under Panchakarma are:
- Vamana Karma ( Emetic Therapy )
- Virechana Karma ( Purgation Therapy )
- Nasya Karma
- Vasti ( Medicated Enema )
- Rakta Mokshana ( Blood Letting )
These practices are extremely helpful in removing diseases, clarification of blood and improving physical health, there is a complete step by step process which is involved in it.
Purvakarma is a process where the body is prepared for the release of toxins present in it, which include pre purification methods which are applied before the actual process of purification begins.
Two types of Purvakarma are:
- Snehana: Snehana is oil Massage where oil is applied to the whole body with a particular type of massage which helps the toxins to move out of body,it also make superficial and deep tissue soft and thus help in removing the stress and recharges the nervous system, the course duration is generally of three to seven days as instructed.
- Swedana: It is the process of sweating the body and it is given immediately after Snehana, a herbal concoction is added to steam to further remove the toxins from individuals body.
Cautionary Measures :
It is a very special Ayurvedic treatment, which requires highly trained and skillful Ayurvedic practitioners,
it is a tailored treatment which is separately designed for each individual as per his/her body stats and other vital parameters.
At Yogmudra Studio we have specially trained and certified professionals who provide close supervision and observation of different individuals as per their mode of treatment.
it’s is highly recommended that the rules and diet prescribed by these professionals should be strictly followed to get the desired result from the treatment.